NEW Roots, Fort Worth: Nonprofit WordPress Web Design & Development
NEW Roots is a Fort Worth-based nonprofit whose goal is to help provide hope and recovery for traumatized children and their families. Among Texas cities, Fort Worth has the third highest number of annual child abuse and neglect. NEW Roots seeks to break those cycles in its local community.
Their main digital marketing challenges were:
- building brand and service awareness
- educating the community and donors about their mission
- communicating with donors and families
- local SEO, organic search rankings and maps
- creating great landing pages for visitors
- differentiating themselves from their competition
Dallas SEO Dogs’ website design and development team needed to create a new website from scratch. We met with the client and put together a strategy. It focused on:
- Educating visitors on the company’s approach and core values
- NEW Roots’ passion for wellness and support for children and the community
- The organization’s high level expertise and resources.
- Having visitors apply for assistance
The site needed to be “clean”, uplifting and helpful/easy to understand. A photoshoot provided great imagery for the site. The client found that the images, use of color and overall tone were a perfect fit for their goals.
With the new website, users quickly get a feel for the organization, how it helps families, and can contact the company or make a donation easily. The site performance and usability provide a great foundation for search engine optimization and conversion of visitors from advertising going forward.